HELPING GASTRIC ULCERS IN HORSES NATURALLY WITH MAGNAWAVE
Gastric ulcers are commonly found in horses. A third of adult horses confined in stalls and over 60% of performance horses develop moderate to severe gastric ulcers. Horses constantly produce hydrochloric acid which can accumulate in the stomach when the horse does not eat often enough. This causes an acid build-up that can lead to gastric ulcers. With gastric ulcers being such a common occurrence, owners and trainers are using MagnaWave on horses with gastric ulcers to attempt to naturally alleviate their pain.
SYMPTOMS OF GASTRIC ULCERS IN HORSES
This painful condition has symptoms that range from poor performance to irritability and loss of appetite. Some horses might not show many signs of gastric ulcers while others can have colic, diarrhea, poor appetites, dull coats, decreased performance, and behavior changes. MagnaWaving gastric ulcers in horses can aid in relieving some of these symptoms. MagnaWaving gastric ulcers in horses can benefit some of these symptoms. MagnaWave can reduce or eliminate the need for pain medications. Horses may also eat and sleep better after a MagnaWave session due to the relief of their symptoms.
WHAT CAUSES GASTRIC ULCERS IN HORSES
There are many different factors that could increase the risk in your horse to get gastric ulcers. Some causes may include:
- Fasting or Not Eating – Horses need to eat frequently to keep acids from building up in an empty stomach.
- Type of Feed – Roughage can play a role in gastric ulcer development. Swallowed saliva, from chewing, helps to neutralize stomach acid. It is thought that Alfalfa, which is high in calcium, might decrease the risk of gastric ulcers.
- Amount of Exercise – Feeding can change when exercise increases with more times of fasting and less roughage.
- Medications – Chronic use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) can block the production of PgE2 which decreases acid production.
- Stress – Trailering and stressful performance environments can cause gastric ulcers to develop. Stress could decrease the amount of blood flow to the stomach, creating a vulnerability to the stomach lining.
Veterinarians usually recommend different medications and a change in management. MagnaWaving gastric ulcers in horses affects cellular metabolism, increase blood flow, tissue oxygen, calcium ion movement, and more. MagnaWave can be used to help find the source of pain or sensitivity in the horse and reduce inflammation and pain and expedite healing.
MAGNAWAVING GASTRIC ULCERS IN HORSES
MagnaWave machines pulse electromagnetic waves deep into damaged and diseased tissue. The coils can be strategically placed and emit a measurable magnetic field up to 18 inches. This electromagnetic field helps cells to function normally and strengthens cell metabolism. MagnaWaving gastric ulcers in horses helps to reduce inflammation and promote healing. It can be used as an adjunct modality to help the horse feel better as other changes in management are made. MagnaWaving gastric ulcers in horses is safe, non-invasive and has no adverse side effects. It requires no sedation and can be calming and therapeutic for the horse.
MAGNAWAVE IS A LEADER IN HELPING HORSES WITH GASTRIC ULCERS
MagnaWave has been developing and improving PEMF devices for over 10 years. MagnaWave trains and certifies practitioners on using the devices for gastric ulcers in horses. Call MagnaWave to learn more about PEMF devices or to find a trained practitioner in your area. PURCHASE A MAGNAWAVE Machine today!